Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: Call in the Dogs

  1. #51
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You expect us to believe anything in the Weekly Standard??...hell you might as well gave me a link to Rush Limbaugh or O'Riley. If it isn't a legit news source, don't waste your time posting it. If that were true, CNN, MSNBC, FOX and every other newscast would have it on their program. I don't want GOP propaganda written by the same liars that landed us in Iraq to begin with..I want proof. I'd belive the enquirer before I would an article written by a conservative puppet just trying to save face for his party. </div></div>

    Damn I love responses like that... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    And to compare Israel to Palestinians as terrorists is quite a reach. The Palestinians are minaly people booted otu of Jordan and other surrounding countries. I hate to tell ya, but the PLO had their chance and didn't take advantage of it. Now they are trying to take from Israel, something that isn't theirs and something that they have no right to. The Palestinians are no different that illegal aliens in Israel.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #53
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    look at arafat and hamas.......terrorists
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    The Palestinians are just trying to take back. And as far as I'm concerned there is no difference in the Palestinians firing RPGs into Isreal and Isreal firing a rocket into the West Bank trying to assassinate someone and killing 20 civilians in the process. One is as bad as the other.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #55
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    The difference is, one has a legalized right to defend its territory (Israel). The Palestinians never owned that land, so you can't say they are trying to take back. It was British ruled land when Israel was formed, and an offer was made to the Palestinians also who decline. Besides, they have had enough opportunity to "win it back" with help from Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, in 48, 49, 55, and especially 67, but all of them keep getting their butts handed to them by little ol Israel. As they say, To the Victors go the Spoils.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #56
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    To the victor may go the spoils...but that doesn't mean the will of the enemy to fight is gone. That fight has been waged for over 3,000 years...and it'll never stop. Still, I see no difference.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #57
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    It was Israeli soil first, with Arab control not coming until around 649 AD. So either way, it doesn't really matter. The Palestinians are free to live there, they just don't get run the place if you know what I mean. They want to run the place, but have no right do, so they will continue to get their @$$ kicked, and rightfully deserve it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #58
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    (and to finish your last sentence)...as long as the US and Britan buffalo the Arabs with the threat of nuclear war. Me and you just have different opinions on this matter. Most Americans do blindly back Israel cuz the government does. I don't and I won't. IMO, the restoration of Israel after WWII is the root of ALMOST every single problem our world has faced since.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #59
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    Well, if I am going to support someone, it sure as heck wouldn't be the PLO or Hamas for me. The Middle East is a mess whether Israel is there or not. Its just a different reason for them to fight. Israel has rights to that land. I would back Israel, because I sure don't want to be against them. They tend to kick A and take names doing it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #60
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    I'm not religious, so it doesn't bother me to not side with Israel. The area would be more stable if Israel had never been reformed there tho. The folks running the country there now are a far cry from the Jews that comprised the historical Israel. The only right most have to the land is the right that is given to them by the US and Britan and backed by the armies of each. You wonder why we can't have peace in the Middle East...there's your answer. BTW, where do you think Israel's military might comes from ?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •